SAIS assists international user in searching for an accommodation before and after the arrival in Bologna.
In order to use SAIS services it is required to be an international student or visiting professor/researcher/scholar who studies or works at the University of Bologna.
As soon as the user gets the admission letter from the University of Bologna, s/he can register to SAIS service..
Here is a list with our main services:
• Accommodation Declaration to obtain a VISA issued by the Italian Embassy;
• information on on short and long term stay in Bologna;
• booking of an accommodation, among the ones offered in our database;
• contractual advice;
• language assistance between users looking for accommodation and landlords;
• mediation to solve difficulties between landlords and international user;
• individual assistance to search for accommodation.
In every advertisement of the offers’ database it is mentioned whether the apartments have access for disabled users or not.
If you have any other doubts about our services, check out the FAQ
or send a specific request here
Learn more about what to do before and after the arrival in Bologna: see our check-list!